As a freelance writer, during the past 25 years I have written:
- over 370 articles, most of which were published in print magazines
- over 25 online news releases, primarily for my clients
- over 150 book reviews, including 56 reviews that I ghostwrote for a New York Times best-selling author and a major publishing firm
- four children's books (ghostwritten)
- numerous poems, one of which won an award
- several speeches, for my own presentations and those of other speakers
- a screenplay
- marketing copy packages for 177 book projects, including a book I published for another author
In addition, I have done public reading and discussion of my poems as a member of several poetry groups and writing workshops.
As an editor for a leading print-on-demand publisher, I have edited over 75 books, totaling over 8,000 pages of text. I now only accept editing projects for children's books.
I have done "spec ready" formatting of 18 manuscripts (books and screenplays), totaling over 3,500 pages of text.
I have served as the editor of two publications:
- Pristine Planet Newsletter, an environmental newsletter published monthly, from November 2004 to December 2009.
- INTERFACE, an interdisciplinary technical journal published biannually.