If you need a new website, then you've come to the right place. As a web developer with many years of experience, I build outstanding websites for successful businesses and non-profits — helping people like you turn their ideas into reality:
- business owners who need brand-new websites, or major improvements to existing ones
- entrepreneurs who want profitable online stores with secure e-commerce, including people who want to work from home or even in another country
- web design agencies and freelancers seeking website programming expertise for collaborative projects
- nonprofit organizations that need websites for raising money and building online communities
There are numerous advantages of choosing me to build your website — qualities that set me apart from most web developers and agencies:
- I have more than 14 years of website development experience and more than 30 years of professional software development experience.
- I build websites, and respond to client requests, faster than most independent developers and especially web design agencies — and thus clients begin making money sooner.
- Unlike many other freelancers, I always meet deadlines, oftentimes completing projects ahead of schedule, and never leave a client wondering as to the status of a project.
- I am skilled in the leading web technologies — programming languages, database systems, shopping carts, payment gateways, and content management systems.
- The websites I build are mobile-friendly (i.e. they work well on smartphones and tablets) and can be updated by my clients themselves (saving time and money).
- I respond quickly to messages from clients, keep them up-to-date on progress, and clearly explain technical information.
- My meticulous organizational skills make it much easier to manage and modify a website, because the files and directories are neatly organized and easy to find.
- Unlike many developers and agencies, I do not build a website such that the client is forced to come back to me for making changes in the future. I use non-proprietary open-source tools, so the client is never dependent upon me, and a second developer could step in and take over, if needed.
- I have a proven track record of working with established businesses, startups, and nonprofit organizations. My portfolio of successfully completed projects includes work done for a variety of organizations.
- As a full-time freelancer, I can start on projects quickly, and focus on them until they are completed.
- My rates are reasonable. I charge by the half-hour, and always round down to the nearest half-hour, as a courtesy to my clients. (Most freelancers charge by the hour, and round up.)
- I can work independently, or in conjunction with a team or a sole graphic designer.
- Clients often tell me that I really listen to them and help their businesses by devising innovative solutions to a wide range of problems and guide new business owners in determining what website features can deliver the most value for their investment.
If you need a new website, then I can build one for you.
To see what it might cost, you can get a free website estimate.