Why Is SiteGround the Best Choice for Web Hosting?
As a professional freelance web developer, I have worked with all the major web hosting services, and my clients and I have discovered that they can waste our time and energy with endless technical and customer support problems. This is true for even the most well-known services, which may have enormous marketing budgets (in fact, perhaps that's why they need to do so much promotion!).
During my many years of experience, I carefully studied all the web hosting companies and learned from the experiences of other developers. I found that setting up new websites in SiteGround accounts is smoother and faster than with any other company. Consequently, I now use SiteGround for all of my websites, and recommend SiteGround to all of my clients, for many reasons:
- SiteGround offers all levels of service: shared hosting, semi-dedicated services, cloud VPS, and fully-managed dedicated services.
- Their advanced data centers are located in North America (Chicago), Europe (Amsterdam and London), and Asia (Singapore).
- SiteGround offers plenty of disk space and unlimited bandwidth.
- Their price structure is very affordable.
- Every SiteGround account comes with the most up-to-date versions of the best web support tools — including PHP, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, and cPanel &mdash which allow your staff to work on your website faster and more efficiently.
- SiteGround has a track record of reliability. Their servers are proactively monitored 24/7 by a system that constantly watches for problems, and fixes over 90% of them instantly and automatically. This results in outstanding shared host uptime.
- SiteGround has pioneered some critical advances in the web hosting industry, such as the isolation of shared hosting accounts for maximum security.
- SiteGround provides 24/7 technical support via ticketing, phone, and chat. Their support staff members are some of the most knowledgeable and helpful I have ever encountered.
- SiteGround's powerful servers are fine-tuned to optimize speed and overall performance. They use RAID technology, and their MySQL databases are stored on SSD, the fastest hard drives available.
To get these benefits now, and to learn more about the various plans and featured offered by SiteGround, check out http://www.ross.ws/host.