How do we protect customers' sensitive information online?
In order to allow customers to connect to your server using a secure connection (indicated by the yellow padlock in their browser), you will need an SSL certificate purchased and installed in your Web hosting account. Here are the specific steps to follow:
- Login to your SiteGround hosting account.
- Click "Order Extras".
- Click "Private SSL Registration…".
- Under "Rapid SSL", click the orange "ORDER" button.
- Choose your domain name.
- If given the choice of registering your domain with or without the 'www' prefix, choose the former.
- Fill in the requested information, including your email address.
- Click the orange "SUBMIT" button.
Please let me know when the order has been completed.