How are you able to complete projects quickly?
I am able to work at a very rapid pace and finish the work faster than most developers, while maintaining quality, for several reasons:
- Decades of experience have taught me what tools to use to get the job done as efficiently as possible.
- The code I write is reliable, clean, and well structured — which makes it much easier to modify if needed.
- The websites I build use CSS for layout, which makes styling easier.
- I'm not interrupted by telephone calls, television, and other distractions.
- Because I'm in steady demand, I try to wrap up projects without delay, so I can move on to another project — oftentimes for the same business owner.